- Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weave or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple cross-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh(Plain Weave) mesh/inch wire diameter(mm) aperture(mm) mesh/inch wire diameter(mm) aperture(mm) 2 mesh 1.80 10.90 60mesh 0.15 0.273 3 mesh 1.60 6.866 70mesh 0.14 0.223 4 mesh 1.20 5.15 80mesh 0.12 0.198 5 mesh 0.91 4.17 90mesh 0.11 0.172 6 mesh 0.80 3.433 100mesh 0.1 0.154 8 mesh 0.60 2.575 120mesh 0.08 0.132 10mesh 0.55 1.990 140mesh 0.07 0.111 12mesh 0.50 1.616 150mesh 0.065 0.104 14mesh 0.45 1.362 160mesh 0.065 0.094 16mesh 0.40 1.188 180mesh 0.053 0.088 18mesh 0.35 1.060 200mesh 0.053 0.074 20mesh 0.30 0.970 250mesh 0.04 0.061 26mesh 0.28 0.696 300mesh 0.035 0.049 30mesh 0.25 0.596 325mesh 0.03 0.048 40mesh 0.21 0.425 350mesh 0.03 0.042 50mesh 0.19 0.318 400mesh 0.25 0.0385
|Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh(Twil Weave)|
|250 mesh||0.040mm||0.063||304 or 316|
|300 mesh||0.040mm||0.044||304 or 316|
|325 mesh||0.035mm||0.043||304 or 316|
|350 mesh||0.030mm||0.042||304 or 316|
|400 mesh||0.030mm||0.033||304 or 316|
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.
|Stainless Steel Woven Wire Mesh(Dutch Weave)|
|12mesh x64mesh||0.58/0.40||304 or 316|
|24 Mesh x 110 Mesh||0.36/0.25||304 or 316|
|14 Mesh x 88 Mesh||0.50/0.33||304 or 316|
|30 Meshx 150Mesh||0.18/0.14||304 or 316|
|40 Mesh x 200Mesh||0.14/0.11||304 or 316|
|50 Mesh x 250Mesh||0.10/0.071||304 or 316|
|80Mesh x700Mesh||0.06/0.05||304 or 316|
|165Mesh x800Mesh||0.071/0.040||304 or 316|
|165Mesh x1400Mesh||0.05/0.032||304 or 316|
|200Mesh x1800Mesh||0.05/0.03||304 or 316|
Knowledge of Stainless Steel Material
1. Mesh Count = 25.4mm/D+A
2. Aperture= 25.4mm/Mesh count - Diameter
3. % Open Area= A/(A+D)² X 100%
4. Micron= Aperture(mm) X 1000
5.Mesh - The number of openings per lineal inch.
6.Aperture- The distance between two adjacent wires
7.Diameter- The thickness of the wire before weaving
8.% Open Area- The ratio of the area of the aperture to the area of the 9.mesh expressed in percentage terms
10.Warp- All wires running lengthwise of the cloth as woven
11.Weft- All wires running across the cloth as woven
packing and shipping details, we will pay more attention
packaged with water-proof paper and wooden case
1. Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, we are the ISO and CE certificated Manufacturer and our factory founded in this industry since 1989.
2. Will your price competitive?
Yes , we have stable and large raw material supplier ,we work with them for nearly 20 years . Our machine and technical it is most advanced , we will send our technical to aboard to learning new technical every year.
3.Can we have a sample ?
Yes , if the samples it is not much big , we can offer free sample , the courier it is paid by customers.
4.Can we visit your factory ?
Yes , you are welcome to visit us . we can pick you up from the airport .
5. What are the payment terms?
We can accept TT , LC , West Union , Money Gram , Cash .